Course Length: 8 weeks (please note, to ensure the safety of all participants it is occasionally necessary to change course dates slightly)
Fees: Can be paid in 2 installments
Session Times: You will be notified of the session time, one week before your chosen course.
Course Location: The Delta by Marriott Hotel, King Fisher Court. Huntingdon
Please ensure you have completed the registration form on our website when booking the course as this allows us to allocate the correct course for your child’s age and ability.
BY BOOKING THIS PRODUCT YOU ARE COMMITING TO AN 8 WEEK COURSE BEING PAID IN TWO INSTALLMENTS FRI PETERBOROUGH
week 1 19th Jan
week 4 9th Feb
THE SECOND INSTALLMENT BEING PAID ON WEEK 4 OF THE COURSE SHOWN ABOVE
You will be placed in an age appropriate and ability appropriate class
Course can be paid in two instalments. Please contact Babybliss to arrange this
Babybliss classes work with the your babies and childs development and reflexes. Focusing on water confidence and promotion of independent movement through the water alongside survival skills. This is all done with the use of songs and toys in a safe, friendly, fun environment.
Some of the many benefits of baby swimming can be seen as:
Physiological / Developmental Benefits
- Muscle strengthen and exercising and improved improved joint mobility.
- Increasing lung function and stamina.
- Promoting early co-ordination.
- Sensory awareness.
- Improved eating and sleeping patterns.
- Confidence for both baby and parent.
- Bonding between parent and baby.
- Enjoyment for parent and baby independence in a safe environment.
- Respect and trust is developed.
- Communication is improved at all levels